This delicious casserole was made by Kayte Brown! It’s perfect if you’re on the keto diet or a low carb diet.
- 3 pounds of chicken thighs
- 8oz package of cream cheese
- 5 large jalapenos
- 6-8oz cheddar cheese (grated)
- 6-8 strips of bacon
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil the chicken thighs until done then season with garlic powder/salt/pepper. Shred the chicken.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon and chop it up.
- Cut the jalapenos to your preference (bigger or smaller).
- In a bowl, mix the bacon, jalapenos, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese.
- Add all to a baking dish and mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Check out our other keto recipes here!Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.