Make some fun turkey lollipop treats for the kids on Thanksgiving! You could set them out on their plates for dinner!
- Burlap fabric
- Googly eyes
- Red craft foam
- Orange felt
- Craft felt or foam leaves
- Low temperature hot glue gun
- Printable Thanksgiving tags
1. Cut out a square of burlap fabric, and wrap it over top of the head of the lollipop.
2. Secure the piece of burlap onto the lollipop by tying it tightly with a piece of string at the base of the top of the lollipop.
3. Trim the excess fabric at the bottom for a cleaner look if desired.
4. Use the glue gun to attach two googly eyes to the front of the lollipop.
5. Cut out a small triangle shape from the piece of orange felt.
6. Glue the triangle shaped beak to the front of the lollipop underneath the eyes.
7. Cut a small “s” shape from the red craft foam to serve as the turkey’s wattle.
8. Glue the wattle by the side of the beak on the front of the lollipop.
9. Attach a felt or foam craft leaf to the back of the lollipop with the glue gun. This will look like the turkey’s feathers.
10. Cut out the printable Halloween gift tag.
11. Punch a hole in one corner of the tag.
12. Tie the tag to the lollipop around the base of the head with a piece of string.
13. Repeat steps 1-12 with the remaining lollipops.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.