Instead of grabbing the same old wicker Easter basket from the store, switch it up this year! There are so many good ideas that will surely put a smile on your child's face. My favorite is the kiddie pool for a family with multiple kids or donating one to a daycare/church! Click on the links under the photos to get step by step directions how to make it.
1. Dump Truck Easter Basket - Grab a plastic truck and fill it up with Easter goodies!
2. Kiddie Pool Easter Basket - This is a great idea for families with multiple kids or if you want to REALLY spoil your child!
3. Umbrella Easter Baskets - How neat! Pick out a cute umbrella and open it to fill it up...perfect for spring use after!
4. Beach Towel and Pool Noodle Easter Basket - If your little one is a swimmer, make this awesome "basket" using a towel and beach noodle.
5. Garden Wagon Easter Basket - Aww! This is a cute idea for the younger kids who love to pull wagons.
6. DIY Tutu Easter Basket - Great tutorial on using tulle to make a ballerina themed basket.
7. Baseball Hat Easter Baskets - If you have teenage boys, buy them a new hat and fill it with more "mature" items such as pringles, beef jerky, etc!
8. Edible Candy Easter Basket - Buy boxes of your child's favorite candy and glue them together to make an edible basket.
9. Peeps Easter Basket - If your kiddo likes peeps marshmallows, glue together some boxes!
10. Sand Bucket Easter Basket - A great alternative to a basket that they can use in the summer time at the beach.
11. Mickey & Minnie Mouse Easter Baskets- Paint cheap wicker baskets to look like the characters...and add some mouse ears!
12. Burlap Bunny Bag - Paint some burlap bags to look like the Easter bunny...the ears are so cute.
13. Fishing Tackle Box Easter Basket - Fill it with goldfish crackers, gummy worms, swedish fish, and real fish hooks!!
14. Rainboot Easter Basket - Fill cute rain boots with grass, candy, and eggs! (unknown source)
15. Frozen String Egg Easter Basket - This was made by Patty Dilday who blew up a balloon and dipped yarn in Elmer's glue then wrapped it all around it and let dry (could take up to 2 days). Then she popped the balloon and cut an oval in the front to make an opening! Hot glue snowflakes, a crown, and gems all over then fill with Easter goodies!