Looking to make something with wine corks for Christmas? Make these adorable Christmas tree ornaments to hang! They are so fun to make and you can customize the look any way you want. I would add some glitter or paint next time! You can also cut the bottom off the cork to make them stand for a decoration as well (or use a little wood spool). Darling!
Here's a video tutorial how I made them:
Wine Cork Christmas Tree Ornament
- Glue together 4 wine corks, then 3, 2, 1. Put lots of glue between stacking them so they stay put.
- Put dots of glue on the front of the wine corks and stick the buttons on. I used a ribbon star for the top one.
- Hot glue a big dab on the bottom and put the stump wine cork.
- Flip it over and put glue to secure a ribbon.
- Hang on the tree and enjoy!