Make adorable little gingerbread candy pots for gifts! It would be so cute to set one on your co-worker or teachers desk at Christmas time!
Think of all the Christmas candy you can fill these little cuties up with!!
Here's a video tutorial...
Gingerbread Man Candy Pots
- 2 Mini clay pots
- Glue gun
- Black marker
- Paint brush
- Silk ribbon
- Brown pipe cleaner
- Brown, white, red, pink, green and orange acrylic paint
- Paint the pots with brown paint. Let dry.
- Draw the wave on the pot's rim and paint it white.
- Draw the face with black marker on one of the pots. Paint the nose red.
- Paint on the gingerbread buttons.
- Hot glue the two pots together.
- Glue the pipe cleaner on the back. Tie ribbon around the neck.
- Fill with candy!