This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Here's a cute 4th of July or memorial day craft for the kids to make...a wine cork stamped American flag!
Wine Cork American Flag Craft
- Red Paint
- Blue Paint
- White Paper
- White Sticky Side Foam Stars Walmart
- Wine Corks
- Pour the red and blue paint out onto a plate/palette.
- Dip one wine cork into the blue paint and create a blue square in the upper right corner.
- Dip the other wine cork into the red paint and create red flag stripes.
- Let the flag painting dry for several minutes and then take the sticky stars and stick them to the blue section of the flag.