Here’s a cute 4th of July or memorial day craft for the kids to make…a wine cork stamped American flag!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Wine Cork American Flag Craft
- Red Paint
- Blue Paint
- White Paper
- White Sticky Side Foam Stars Walmart
- Wine Corks
- Pour the red and blue paint out onto a plate/palette.
- Dip one wine cork into the blue paint and create a blue square in the upper right corner.
- Dip the other wine cork into the red paint and create red flag stripes.
- Let the flag painting dry for several minutes and then take the sticky stars and stick them to the blue section of the flag.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.