This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some cute wine glass bunny candle holders for some Easter decor! They are so fun to make and are adorable displayed.
If hot glue doesn’t stick good, I would try E6000 glue.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Wine Glass Bunny Candle Holders
- 1 wine glass
- floral wire
- black sharpie
- pink and white acrylic paint
- tea lights
- Paper flower
- Hot glue gun
- Start by painting the inside of the wine glass with white acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Cut out ear shapes from the burlap material and paint pink in the middle.
- Draw on eyes, whiskers, and a mouth with the black sharpie. Paint on a pink heart nose.
- Cut a strip of burlap and the pink ribbon the same length. Make a bow and tie with floral wire.
- Hot glue the burlap ears and bow on. Add a flower in the middle.