Make some cute wine glass bunny candle holders for some Easter decor! They are so fun to make and are adorable displayed.
If hot glue doesn’t stick good, I would try E6000 glue.
Wine Glass Bunny Candle Holders
- 1 wine glass
- floral wire
- black sharpie
- pink and white acrylic paint
- tea lights
- Paper flower
- Hot glue gun
- Start by painting the inside of the wine glass with white acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Cut out ear shapes from the burlap material and paint pink in the middle.
- Draw on eyes, whiskers, and a mouth with the black sharpie. Paint on a pink heart nose.
- Cut a strip of burlap and the pink ribbon the same length. Make a bow and tie with floral wire.
- Hot glue the burlap ears and bow on. Add a flower in the middle.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.