Here’s a cool hack to save you money on Easter centerpieces…use a cardboard tube! Less candy to use and they look so pretty!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Easter Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Mason Jar
- 1 bag M&Ms or Jelly Beans
- Cardboard tube paper towel roll or toilet paper roll
- Fake tulips
- Place the cardboard tube in the middle of the empty mason jar.
- Carefully covering the hole, pour the candy around the sides.
- Stick in fake tulips and tie a ribbon around the rim!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.