How to Make 3D Christmas Trees with Noodles
Make some fun 3D pasta christmas trees with your kids this Christmas! Just roll a piece of cardboard into a cone then hot glue it together. Put a strip of hot glue around the bottom and quickly stick the noodles on! Once you're done spray paint it or have the kids paint each noodle. Add some glitter and a bow-tie noodle for the "star!"
Watch the video of how its made...
3D Noodle Christmas Trees
- Thick cardstock paper or thin cardboard
- Hot Glue Gun
- 1 box Noodles shells or bow tie noodles work best
- Bow tie noodle
- Spray paint or acrylic paint
- Roll a piece of cardstock paper into a cone then hot glue it together.
- Put a strip of hot glue around the bottom and quickly stick the noodles on! Keep gluing around until you reach the top. Glue a bow tie noodle on top for the star.
- Once it's all dry, spray paint it or have the kids hand paint it with acrylic paint. Shake on some glitter while its wet and let dry.