This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Who doesn't love covering their kids foot with paint while they wiggle and squirm?! hehe. Although they may not turn out perfect every time, these Christmas footprint crafts make great keepsakes for parents and grandparents. For example, check out the penguin art project where he has 6 toes (gotta love it!) Just click on the links under the photos for instructions or a bigger picture.
- Elf and Christmas Tree Footprint Craft
- Footprint Santa Sleigh Craft
- Footprint Santa and Rudolph
- Footprint Elf Craft
- Christmas Penguin Footprint Craft
- Footprint Reindeer Craft
- Footprint Mistletoe Craft
- Footprint Christmas Mouse Canvas
- Footprint Christmas Carolers
- The Grinch Footprint Canvases
- Frozen Olaf Footprint
- Footprint Gingerbread Man Craft
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)