Make something new…apple snickerdoodle cookies this fall!! So yummy and a crowd pleaser!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Apple Snickerdoodle Cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- 4 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/4 Tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 Tsp. almond extract
- 1 small apple- peeled and shredded
- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and 2 tsp. cinnamon.
- Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl mix together the butter, brown sugar, ½ cup of the sugar, shredded apple, vanilla and almond extract.
- Continue to mix until well combined.
- Add flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir well until all well combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and chill the dough
- for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl stir add the ½ cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Stir to combine.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop your cookie dough.
- Roll it into a ball, then roll into cinnamon sugar mixture to coat.
- Place onto a baking sheet leaving 2-3 inch space apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool the cookies 5-10 mins on the baking sheet.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.