This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make homemade vanilla ice cream this summer! Just grab a ice cream maker and pour in the ingredients!
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat eggs with electric mixer until light and foamy, about 1 minute. Slowly add the sugar and continuing mixing until blended.
- Add cream, vanilla, and milk, blending until combined.
- Pour into ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- For firmer ice cream, transfer ice cream to a freezer-safe container and freeze for 4 to 6 hours.
Make 1 quart liquid and about 1 ½ quart frozen. In the Cuisinart Ice Cream 2 quart machine, this takes approximately 30 minutes to freeze into soft serve.