One of our favorite sides to have with a meal is roasted potatoes! They are so tender and crispy on theoutside, they literally go great with any meal. Fish, chicken, beef, etc!
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 3 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F then spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut the two large russet potatoes in half, then lay them down on the flat edge and cut quarters, then slice making the perfect sized potatoes! (Don’t cut them too thin or they will be like crispy chips!)
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil and potatoes together so they are all completely covered. Then add seasonings and toss.
- Lay the potatoes out evenly on the oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and browned. Flip the potatoes at about 15 minutes.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)