Here’s a healthy side to add to your dinner! Asparagus fries! It is so easy and tastes so good :-) (Thanks, Amy!)
- Panko bread crumbs
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F
- Dredge the asparagus in flour.
- Then dip the asparagus in the beaten egg.
- Coat the asparagus with a mixture of the panko bread crumbs and parmesan. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes on a pan lightly oiled or sprayed with pam.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.