Candy corn is a classic fall treat to have…my favorite is them mixed with peanuts yummo! Not only are they great for eating but also for crafting! Whether you actually use real candy corn or just the colors, there are many art projects to make. Just click on the links under the pictures to get directions.
- Candy Corn Man– Make a funny little candy corn man out of paper!
- Paper Plate Candy Corn Bags– Make these cool treat bags for a Halloween party.
- Candy Corn Flowers– Candy corn has the perfect gradient to make pretty flowers.
- Candy Corn Handprints– Paint your child’s hand to make cute little candy.
- Footprint Candy Corn – Stamp your kiddo’s foot with yellow, white, and orange paint!
- Candy Corn Monster– Perfect for Halloween, you can make a silly monster craft.
- Candy Corn Turkey– Make a colorful turkey for Thanksgiving time!
- Candy Corn Picture Frame– An easy art project for the kids to make and give for a gift.
- Candy Corn Melted Bead Bowl– This is so cool to make for a candy dish!
- Candy Corn Owl– Make a funny looking owl craft with your kids.
- Candy Corn Handprint Turkey– A fun spin on the classic turkey handprint art project.
- Candy Corn Paper Collage– Have the kids rip up colored paper and make some candy corn!
- Pom Pom Painted Candy Corn– A simple stamping craft for kids to do with clothespins and pom-poms!
- Candy Corn on the Cobb– Cute idea for the fall time.
- Popsicle Stick Candy Corn– A unique craft idea using popsicle sticks!
- Tissue Paper Candy Corn– Scrunch up some colored tissue paper to make a 3D craft.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.