The Kids Craft Stars monthly challenge was to make something using tissue paper! I decided to make a dragonfly because the colors are so vibrant. Make sure to scroll to the bottom to see what other bloggers came up with too!
- Tissue paper
- Googly eyes
Start by stacking 4 colors of tissue paper on top of each other and then cut out tear drop shapes for the dragonfly’s wings. Make smaller ones to put inside the bigger ones too.
Take a paintbrush and spread a thin coat of glue on a white sheet of card stock paper and stick the tissue paper. Add some antennas and googly eyes to finish! Next time I would make the tail part more rounded inside of pointed :-)
Here are some more tissue paper craft ideas:
- Tissue Paper Sunset Craft
- Tissue Paper Roses
- Tissue Paper Black Cat
- Tissue Paper Fall Tree Craft
- Eric Carle Inspired Firefly Suncatcher Craft
- Pumpkin and Apple Tissue Paper Suncatchers
- Decoupage Baby Food Jar Owl
- How to Make Confetti
- Paper Plate Thanksgiving Turkey craft with Tissue Paper
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.