Make this delicious creamy avocado cilantro lime dressing to put on your salads! It is delish!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Creamy Avocado Lime Dressing
- 1 Avocado
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour-cream
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Puree all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Add water if it needs thinning out.
- Chill and serve! It can be stored in the fridge for a week.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.