Make these asparagus pastry tarts as a side dish or party appetizer for your family! They will love them!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
- 1 package ready-made puff pastry thawed if frozen
- Butter softened
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- Juice of one lemon
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- 12 spears asparagus
- 2-4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and coat a baking sheet with butter. Place your thawed puff pastry on the baking sheet.
- Using an electric mixture, beat cream cheese, lemon, and chives on medium until well-combined. Spread onto your puff pastry but leave an inch of the edges.
- Cut the bottoms/ends of your asparagus and place on your cheese-topped puff pastry. Top with EVOO, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Bon appetit!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.