If you're looking for a quick easy meal, try this crockpot dump orange chicken! If you want the sauce to be thicker cook the chicken breasts with seasonings only for 2 hours then drain the juices, and add the rest of the ingredients.
Crockpot Orange Chicken
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- ½ cup sweet baby rays bbq sauce
- 3 TBSP soy sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 scallions optional garnish
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- Add 4 chicken breasts to the bottom of the crockpot.
- Add salt, pepper, and ginger on top of the chicken.
- Dump the marmalade, bbq sauce, garlic, red pepper flakes, soy sauce and cover the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high 2-3 hours.
- Take chicken out and cut into cubes. Add a small amount of cornstarch with water to the sauce and turn on high. Stir.
- Add chicken back to the crockpot and warm 5-10 minutes.
- Serve over rice and top with scallions.