One of my favorite things to do in the fall and winter time is to make crockpot recipes. I love how you can just dump the ingredients in the morning and when you get home from work it's done! This crockpot chicken chili recipe is one of my favorites as you probably already have most of the canned foods in your pantry needed. This recipe is also very versatile you can add or get rid of any ingredients to make it more delicious.
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Can Kidney Beans
- 1 Can Chili Beans
- 1 Can Corn
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Small Onion
- 2 tbsp chili powder or 2 tbsp of franks red hot sauce
- Minced garlic and cumin to taste
- Put the chicken breasts at the bottom of the crockpot.
- Dump the corn, beans, broth, onion, seasonings on top (leaving the sour cream OUT) *Do not drain any of the vegetable juice!*
- Cook on low six hours or on high for two-three hours.
- Shred the chicken breasts and mix the chili.
- Before serving, add in the ½ cup of sour cream (you can definitely use more!) and stir.
- Top with extra sour cream and shredded cheese if you want.
Set it and forget it!
Serve with some biscuits or tortilla chips! Yummo!