This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make a darling flower photo frame with your kids photos inside the cupcake liners! So easy and cheap to make. You can find these frames at the dollar store.
- 8 x 10 Picture Frame
- Paper Straws
- Applesauce Twist Tops
- Bottle Caps
- Cupcake Liners
- Flatten out large and mini cupcake liners.
- Fold the cupcake liners in half. Fold them 3 more times.
- Cut a petal shape from the cupcake liner. Make sure to go far enough down to make the petal shape really show!
- Unfold all the cupcake liners and flatten out.
- Trace the bottle cap onto the photos you’ll be using and cut out.
- Glue the photos onto the top of the bottle caps. Allow the glue to dry completely.
- Layer the large cupcake liners. Glue in place. Set aside.
- Repeat with the mini cupcake liners. Glue a rhinestone in the middle. Set aside.
- Glue paper straws onto the cardstock. Trim off any excess hanging over the bottom of the cardstock.
- Glue the cupcake liner flowers onto the top of the paper straws.
- Glue the bottle cap with photo onto the flower without the rhinestone.
- Cut the petal shape from the plastic applesauce twist tops and glue onto the side of the paper straws.
- Take the glass out of the picture frame and dispose of safely.
- Place the cardstock artwork into the frame.
Your framed artwork is finished!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)