- Scrapbook paper
- Skinny black sharpie/pen
Start by gluing buttons to a piece of card stock paper then add some eyes, legs, feathers, etc with the sharpie! Cut out little beaks and wings from scrapbook paper then glue them to the buttons. These make adorable little cards…add some music notes between them like they’re chirping!
Check out more button crafts…
- Button Pineapple with free printable – Glued To My Crafts
- Ladybug Button Art – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Rainbow Caterpillar Button Craft – Artsy Craftsy Mom
- Button Dragonfly Craft – Artsy Momma
- Invitation to Create with Buttons – Pink Stripey Socks
- Starfish Craft -A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Button Snail Craft – I Heart Arts n Crafts
- Button Fish Craft for Kids – I Heart Crafty Things
- Button Stick Tree Craft for Kids – hello, Wonderful
- Fine Motor Button Fish – In The Playroom
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.