It’s that time of year again! When we are all scrambling to come up with some unique gift for our child’s teacher. They did survive the year with our children…they deserve a gift! This craft would probably look even better with crayola crayons….however I refuse to spend that much money on crayons just to break them!!!!
What you need:
- 8 wooden rulers
- Hot glue gun
- File (I used a nail file)
- Exacto knife
- Piece of cardboard
What to do:
- Cut 4 of the rulers in half by scoring it until it easily bends in half. File the edges.
- Cut a 18″ x 5″ piece of cardboard.
- Glue the rulers onto the cardboard. First glue a full ruler followed by a half ruler. On the next row first glue a half ruler followed by a whole ruler. Repeat.
- Cut the crayons to spell out the teacher’s name.
- Glue onto the rulers.
- Cut a piece of ribbon the width of the board.
- Attach the ribbon to the back.
- Send it with your child for their favorite teacher!
This is so cute!!!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.