This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
It's that time of year again! When we are all scrambling to come up with some unique gift for our child's teacher. They did survive the year with our children...they deserve a gift! This craft would probably look even better with crayola crayons....however I refuse to spend that much money on crayons just to break them!!!!
What you need:
- 8 wooden rulers
- Hot glue gun
- File (I used a nail file)
- Exacto knife
- Piece of cardboard
What to do:
- Cut 4 of the rulers in half by scoring it until it easily bends in half. File the edges.
- Cut a 18" x 5" piece of cardboard.
- Glue the rulers onto the cardboard. First glue a full ruler followed by a half ruler. On the next row first glue a half ruler followed by a whole ruler. Repeat.
- Cut the crayons to spell out the teacher's name.
- Glue onto the rulers.
- Cut a piece of ribbon the width of the board.
- Attach the ribbon to the back.
- Send it with your child for their favorite teacher!
This is so cute!!!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)