This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
If you're on the keto diet, or a low carb diet this is the perfect comfort casserole to make the family!
- 2 lbs chicken thighs or breasts
- Block of cream cheese (8oz softened)
- 2 green or red bell peppers (sliced)
- 8oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 white onion (sliced)
- 2 TBSP fajita seasoning
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Put the chicken in a casserole dish and cover with foil. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Drain the water. Cut into bite size pieces or shred.
- Meanwhile in a pan, add 1 tbsp oil and fry the onions and peppers until soft.
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese, fajita seasoning, and half the cheddar cheese. Add the peppers and onions.
- Pour and spread on top of the chicken in the casserole dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes.
Check out our other keto recipes here!