I never had a wedding ornament when my husband and I got married so I grabbed my big bag of tiles I got from Amazon and went to work! They turned out so cute. They would make great gifts too!
A good place to also look for scrabble tiles is at thrift stores, usually you can find one!
Watch me make these in my video…
Scrabble Wedding Ornaments
- Put your scrabble tiles on the popsicle stick leaving a blank tile in the middle for a heart. Trace the two ends on the stick with a pen and cut them off with a scissors.
- Put three blank tile pieces on the 2nd popsicle stick, trace the ends and cut.
- Put the 2 popsicle sticks together and cut a small extra piece of popsicle stick to vertically glue them together.
- Hot glue on the letters.
- Glue the ribbon on the back in a loop.
- On the middle blank tile, draw a heart with glue and pour red glitter on top. Let dry.
- Write the date on the 3 blank tiles with a sharpie. Hang on the tree!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.