- 4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Salt
- Preheat oven to 300 Degrees F
- Combine the flour, salt and water; mix well and knead for 10 minutes. Roll it out on a lightly floured surface.
- Use a snowflake cookie cutter to make the shape and poke a hole on the top part for hanging.
- Bake for 30 minutes; allow to cool.
- Decorate with blue paint and rainbow colored glitter. Allow to dry and spray with clear polyurethane on both sides to preserve. Use some string or yarn pieces to turn it into a Christmas ornament!
If you like this one, check out my other Christmas Crafts for kids!