Make some cute little turkey treats for your Thanksgiving guests! They are so easy and cute to put at each placemat. The kids will love them!
You can also glue it to a reeses peanut butter cup (with the gold wrapper) so it looks like “legs.”
Ferrero Rochero Turkey Treats
- Ferrero Rocher Chocolate
- Sparkly gold pipe cleaner
- Red pipe cleaner
- Low temp hot glue gun
- Mini googly eyes
- Start by pulling the bottom brown wrapper backwards and turn it outwards to make the tail.
- Cut the gold pipe cleaner 3 inches and bend the top to round it out for the head. Turn the bottom in once.
- Cut a little piece of red pipe cleaner for the gobble and glue on the head.
- Put a small dot of glue on the front of the chocolate and glue the gold pipe cleaner to it.