It's summertime!!! My favorite time of year! Time to break out the sunglasses & flip flops. Here is a simple DIY wreath to get your home (or at least your door) ready for the sunny season!!!
You will need:
- 4 pairs kid sunglasses
- 4 pairs kid flip-flops (small or medium)
- Sticker letters
- White paint (my letters were silver so I painted them)
- Hot glue gun
Lets get started:
1. Paint letters if needed.
2. Glue 7 of the flip flops together. You can glue a small rod to the back for more support.
3. Add your letters.
4. Glue the sunglass legs together & glue onto the top of the flip flops.
5. Finally glue about 2 feet of ribbon to the back & hang on your front door!