This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Need something to do with all of those empty wine bottles laying around? Turn them into a wonderful decoration for your home. Don't have any empty wine bottles laying around? Well this is the perfect excuse to drink some wine! Not that us Mom's need an excuse!
I spelled out FAMILY with my bottles...but you can make them say anything you would like!
What you need:
- Wine bottles
- Frosted glass spray paint
- A cut out of the first letter of your word
- Black paint (or whatever color you prefer)
- Other small decorating items (small bows, buttons, pearls, etc.)
- Hot glue gun
What to do:
- Drink your wine if you haven't already!
- Remove labels from the bottles.
- Use the spray paint to coat the bottles.
- Paint the letter.
- Use the twine & lace to decorate the bottles.
- Glue the let letter onto the first bottle.
- Use the rest of the decorating items to spell out the rest of the letters for the bottles.
- Set in your favorite spot & enjoy.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)