Snickers have to be my all time favorite candy bar. It's always been my go to when I need a little chocolate therapy. This cake is not for the faint of heart. It is a Snickers overload that anybody with a sweet tooth will love.
What you need:
- Chocolate cake mix
- Chocolate frosting
- 1 box caramel pudding mix
- 1 C finely chopped Snickers (separated)
- Caramel topping
What to do:
- Make cake according to box directions & allow to cool.
- Make jello according to directions & stir in ½ C Snickers.
- Poke holes in the cake.
- Pour the pudding mix over the cake. Use a spatula to smooth out & push the pudding into the holes.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Spread frosting on cake, top with caramel, & remaining Snickers.
Try not to eat it all in one sitting!!!