This craft was a lot of fun & super easy. My daughter has been playing with it since we made it last night!!!!
What you need:
- 2 paper plates
- Assortment of crayons
- 2 small googly eyes
- 1 ping pong ball
- 1 kabob stick
- Permanent marker
- Small plastic cup
- 1 pom-pom
- Hot glue gun
- Glue Stick
- Pink & white construction paper
What to do:
- Cut the bottoms off the paper plates & a jagged design in the middle.
- Draw flowers on what would be the bottoms of the paper plates.
- Fill in all of the white with green. Also color the part of the back of the paper plates.
- Glue the paper plates together, creating a gap between them.
- Cover the small plastic cup with the white paper.
- Glue the ping pong ball to the bottom of the cup.
- Glue on the eyes, a small triangle of pink for nose, & draw on the mouth with the marker.
- Cut out ears, hands, & feet. Glue onto the bunny.
- Glue the pom-pom onto the back of the bunny.
- Cut off the pointy end of the kabob stick. Place a generous amount of hot glue onto one end. Place into the cup & hold until dry.
- Place the stick into your already made “grass” & let your bunny hop away!!!
Make more than one & put on a Puppet Show with your family!!!!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.