Dw Matthews was so sweet to share her DIY sock bunny tutorial with us!! Now I want to make 100 bunnies for Easter!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
DIY Sock Bunnies
- Mans white sock
- Hot Glue Gun
- Flat black jewels/beads/embellishments
- Fill a sock with rice. Tie a piece of string around the top part to make the body/head.
- Cut right down the middle of the extra sock part.
- Round the ends of the ears with a scissor. Hot glue the raw edges together on each side of the ears.
- Hot glue on embellishments for the face, cut twine for the whiskers and decorate with ribbon/bows to finish!
Dw used flat back jewels for the eyes, fine twine for the whiskers and painted a pearl flat back gem pink for the nose.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.