This is a very popular household favorite. Everyone makes theirs a little different. This is how I make mine! It was super quick & easy! AND VERY TASTY!!!
What you need:
- 12 oz Kielbasa
- Head of cabbage
- ½ package egg noodles
- ¼ C butter
- ½ tsp flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 onion
- ½ tsp veg oil
What to do:
- Cut up the kielbasa, cabbage, & onion.
- Cook the noodles while everything else is cooking.
- Cook the kielbasa in the oil over medium heat until browned on both sides. Remove from pan & set aside.
- Cook the cabbage & onions over medium heat until the cabbage begins to become translucent.
- Add the kielbasa & noodles to the pan. Cook for 10 minutes over low heat.