This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Dollar Tree Easter Dice Craft
Make these cute little chicks for your home Easter decor this year! Just go to your Dollar tree and grab the two pack of foam dice in the kids section!
Print the template HERE!
Foam Dice Chicks
- Foam Dice – Dollar Store
- Acrylic Craft Paint – Yellow Pink
- Craft Felt Sheet – Orange Yellow
- Wiggle Eyes – Dollar Store
- Ribbon or Twine – Dollar Store
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks – Dollar Store
- Pencil with a New Eraser
- Permanent Marker Black
- FOAM DICE CHICK PATTERNS
- Gather all supplies. This project requires two foam dice, so you will need one package of two foam dice. Basecoat the foam dice with yellow acrylic craft paint. Let dry and apply a second coat, if necessary. These foam dice required two coats of yellow acrylic paint.
- Download and print the FOAM DICE CHICK PATTERNS, and then cut out with scissors. Trace the beak twice and the foot four times onto orange felt. Trace the head feather rectangle twice onto orange felt with a marker. Trace the wing pattern four times onto yellow felt. Cut out all patterns with scissors.
- Fringe the long edge of both head feather rectangles with scissors, making sure not to cut all the way through the felt. Roll the two fringed felt rectangles securing with a glue gun and glue sticks.
- Glue on two wiggle eyes and the orange felt beak. To create cheeks, dip a new pencil eraser into pink acrylic craft paint and dot on either side of the beak.
- Attach two orange felt feet to the bottom front left and right of each Chick with a glue gun and glue sticks. Glue the orange felt head feathers to the top center of each Chick.
- Attach one yellow felt wing to the right and left sides of each Chick with a glue gun and glue sticks.
- To finish, tie twine or ribbon in two small bows and glue to the front of the head feather of each Chick.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)