Make a cute little Easter bunny craft using popsicle sticks! These are from the Dollar store to make it even more affordable!
Download the PRINTABLE BUNNY PATTERN HERE.
Popsicle Stick Bunny Craft
- Wooden Craft Sticks Jumbo – Dollar Store
- Wiggle Eyes – Dollar Store
- Chenille Stems Black – Dollar Store
- Craft Paint – White Pink
- Craft Felt – White Pink
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks – Dollar Store
- Sponge Dabber – Dollar Store
- Permanent Marker
- Gather all supplies. To create the Bunny, line up six jumbo craft sticks on your work surface. Using scissors, trim additional jumbo craft sticks to the width of the Bunny and attach with a glue gun and glue sticks. TIP: You can use liquid craft glue for this project, but you will have to wait for it to dry.
- Base coat the front and sides of the Bunny with white acrylic craft paint. Set aside to dry and apply a second coat, if necessary.
- Download and print the Craft Stick Bunny Patterns, then cut out with scissors. Trace the outer ear twice onto white craft felt. Trace the nose once and the inner ear twice onto pink craft felt. Cut out all patterns with scissors making sure to cut inside the traced lines for a clean, finished project.
- Attach the pink inner ear pieces to the center of the white outer ear pieces with a glue gun and glue sticks. You could also use colored cardstock or craft foam instead of felt for this project.
- Attach two wiggle eyes to the Bunny’s face with a glue gun and glue sticks. Create cheeks by dipping a sponge dabber into pink acrylic craft paint and stamping on either side of the face. Glue the Bunny’s nose just under the eyes.
- Attach the ears to the top center of the back of the Bunny’s head with a glue gun and glue sticks.
- Cut black chenille stems in half and attach three to either side of the Bunny’s nose with a glue gun and glue sticks. To finish, draw a straight line from the base of the nose to create the Bunny’s mouth.