Here’s a super easy and fun halloween craft the kids can make ~ blow ghosts! The kids loved using straws!
- Google eyes
- Black cardstock or construction paper
- White Crayola kids paint
- Black Sharpie or other permanent marker
* Using the pipette, create dots of paint on the black paper. The more paint, the bigger the ghost.
* Take the straw and angle it towards one side of the paint dot. Blow through the straw, making the paint move downward. You can control the direction of the paint by moving the straw. Keep the straw straight to create a long ghost. Move the straw slightly back and forth to create a wider, flared ghost. However, keep the straw angled on one side of the paint dot.
* Allow the paint to dry then flip the art around so the rounded edge is now at the top.
* Stick the google eyes towards the top of the paint blobs. Use a variety of shapes and sizes to make the ghosts unique.
* Use the black marker to draw the ghost’s mouths. Use circles, ovals, and uneven shapes to make the ghosts extra spooky.
* The spooky ghost artwork is ready to display!Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)