This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some super fun candy corn rice krispies for Halloween treats! The kids will love them!
Candy Corn Rice Krispies
- 5 ½ cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 ¾ cup Rice Krispies cereal
- Orange and yellow food coloring
- 2 ½ tablespoons softened butter
- Heat 1 cup of miniature marshmallows and ½ tablespoon of butter in the microwave for 30-45 seconds and mix in 1 ¼ cups Rice Krispies cereal.
- Spray the outside of 2 sandwich bags lightly with a nonstick cooking spray, place the bags on your hands, used to mold the white Rice Krispies into a ball and place in the center of a lightly greased pie pan.
- Heat 2 cups of miniature marshmallows and 1 tablespoon of butter in the microwave for 1 -2 minutes, mix in a few drops of yellow food coloring and mix in 2 ½ cups Rice Krispies cereal.
- Use the sandwich bags to mold the yellow Rice Krispies around the white center.
- Heat 2 ½ cups of miniature marshmallows and 1 tablespoon of butter in the microwave for 1 -2 minutes, mix in a few drops of orange food coloring and mix in 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal.