This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some super fun candy corn rice krispies for Halloween treats! The kids will love them! Also try making our chocolate covered candy corn rice krispie treats!
Candy Corn Rice Krispies
- 5 ½ cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 ¾ cup Rice Krispies cereal
- Orange and yellow food coloring
- 2 ½ tablespoons softened butter
- Heat 1 cup of miniature marshmallows and ½ tablespoon of butter in the microwave for 30-45 seconds and mix in 1 ¼ cups Rice Krispies cereal.
- Spray the outside of 2 sandwich bags lightly with a nonstick cooking spray, place the bags on your hands, used to mold the white Rice Krispies into a ball and place in the center of a lightly greased pie pan.
- Heat 2 cups of miniature marshmallows and 1 tablespoon of butter in the microwave for 1 -2 minutes, mix in a few drops of yellow food coloring and mix in 2 ½ cups Rice Krispies cereal.
- Use the sandwich bags to mold the yellow Rice Krispies around the white center.
- Heat 2 ½ cups of miniature marshmallows and 1 tablespoon of butter in the microwave for 1 -2 minutes, mix in a few drops of orange food coloring and mix in 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)