This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make these fun little bug crafts with your kids and turn them into magnets!
Glass Stone Bugs
- Flat glass stones vase fillers
- Nail polish
- Small googly eyes
- Magnets (optional)
- Flip the gem stones over to the flat side and put drops of nail polish all over. Let dry.
- Flip them over, add some spots with black sharpie for ladybugs.
- Put two dots of glue and stick on the googly eyes.
- Glue magnets to the back or just play with them like that!