Make these fun little bug crafts with your kids and turn them into magnets!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Glass Stone Bugs
- Flat glass stones vase fillers
- Nail polish
- Small googly eyes
- Magnets (optional)
- Flip the gem stones over to the flat side and put drops of nail polish all over. Let dry.
- Flip them over, add some spots with black sharpie for ladybugs.
- Put two dots of glue and stick on the googly eyes.
- Glue magnets to the back or just play with them like that!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.