Here’s a fun activity to do with your kids who are learning to write their alphabet! You can use almost anything for this!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Alphabet Writing in Rice Activity
- Pour a thin layer of rice into your container. If you pour too much rice, your child won’t be able to form letters in the rice.
- Print out the alphabet cards and cut each page in half.
- Have your child form letters in the rice using the alphabet cards as a guide.
- You can mix the activity up by placing the cards underneath the rice and trying to trace the letters this way.
- If you are using a clear container you can put the letter underneath where they can still see its form.
Tips: You can change the activity up by drawing faces or shapes into the rice or using other tools to form the letters like a spoon or straw.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.