Make some fun glitter candy corn bath bombs for Halloween or fall gifts! So fun and pretty to make!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Candy Corn Bath Bombs Recipe
- 2 cups baking soda
- 1 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup SLSA
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- **1 tablespoon polysorbate 80
- Candy Corn scent
- White Pearl Yellow and Orange mica powder (I get mine on Amazon)
- White holographic glitter
- Spray bottle filled with rubbing alcohol
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 3 smaller bowls
- Bath bomb molds
- Polysorbate 80 not pictured. We added to the coconut oil bowl.
- Steps 1-4: In a large mixing bowl, add baking soda, citric acid, cornstarch, and the SLSA.
- Steps 5-6: Add coconut oil. Add the polysorbate 80. This helps the coconut oil disperse more evenly in your bath water and prevents the mica from sticking to the side of the tub.
- Steps 7-9: Add the candy corn scent and glitter and mix all the ingredients together. I use my hands to break down any lumps and make sure everything is nicely mixed in.
- Steps 10-13: Separate the mixture evenly between three bowls. Add the white pearl mica to one bowl, the yellow to the next and the orange to the third. Mix mica thoroughly into each bowl.
- Steps 14-16: Take a bath bomb mold and fill one side about 1/4 full with the white mixture and pat gently. Fill to the top with the orange. Add the yellow to the other side of the mold about 2-3 of the way and gently press down. Fill the remainder of the mold with orange. Press both sides together, using a twisting/grinding motion to get rid of any excess mixture. Gently tap each side and carefully remove the bomb
- Leave molds to harden 24-48 hours. Store in an airtight container until ready to use. Drop one in the bath when ready to use!
*For me, this recipe made 3 large, 2 medium and 3 small bath bombs. Results will vary with the size molds you make. Measurements (diameters=inches and weight=ounces) of each mold: Small: 1.77 inch and bomb 2.1 oz Medium: 2.17 inch and 3.8 oz Large: 2.56 inch and 6.2 oz
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.