Make some fun lollipop spider treats to hand out on Halloween! They are so cute and easy to make the kids could help do them.
- Black pipe cleaners
- Black ribbon or string
- Googly eyes
- Low temperature hot glue gun
- Halloween gift tag printable
1. Begin by cutting two black pipe cleaners in half so that you have four pieces all the
2. Place the four pieces of pipe cleaner all together in one hand, and pick up a lollipop
in the other hand. Carefully place the lollipop in the center of the pipe cleaner pieces,
and wrap them around it so that they stay securely, and so there are four pieces of
pipe cleaner sticking out on either side of the lollipop. These will be the legs of your
3. Spread the pieces of pipe cleaner out, and bend them gently to form the shape of
4. Using a low temperature hot glue gun, attach two googly eyes to the front of your
spider shape. This will be the end facing the stick of the lollipop, and not the candy
5. Cut out the Halloween printable gift tags, and punch a hole in the lower corner of
6. Slip a piece of black ribbon or string through the hole in the gift tag, and tie it behind
the body of the spider on the lollipop stick.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.