This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
If you're looking for a personalized valentines day gift your kids can make, try these handprint gnomes! They are so easy to make and will make a cute keepsake to save. Grandparents, parents, and family will love to receive one of these! You can write a cheesy saying such as "there's gnome-body else like you!" to add to it.
Handprint Gnome Valentine Craft
- Cream-colored glitter paper
- Cardstock - red pink, tan
- White paper
- Glue stick
- Heart paper punch
- ⅝ ” circle paper punch optional
- Begin by tracing your little one’s handprint on white paper.
- Cut out the handprint.
- Glue the handprint, fingers down towards the bottom of a sheet of red or pink cardstock folded in half.
- Now, punch a small circle from the tan cardstock using the ⅝” paper punch. You could also cut a small circle out instead.
- Glue the tan circle in the center of the handprint.
- Next, cut a long triangle from the cream glitter paper to fit the width of the handprint. You could cut a curve in the triangle like we did, too.
- Glue the triangle over half the nose and the top of the handprint.
- Then, punch some small hearts out of another color cardstock. When we used the red card, we punched pink hearts. Using a pink card, we punched red hearts.
- Glue the hearts on the gnome’s hat and around the card.
- Finally, let your special person know there’s gnome-body like them with a Valentine message on the inside of the card.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)