These potions were made for The Harry Potter Themed Birthday Party. Super fun & easy. Plus the kids got a kick out of taking potions!!!
What you need:
- 8 jars with lids (bottles with stoppers would work also)
- Tropical freeze pops
- Silver permanent marker
Now you need to:
1. Write the potion names on the jars.
- Amortentia – Pink
- Draught of Living Death – purple
- Felix Felicis – orange
- Hiccoughing Potion – blue
- Polyjuice Potion – green
- Skele-Gro – light yellow
- Veritaserum – red
- Wolfsbane – yellow
2. Fill each jar with the corresponding color of freeze pop. I added a different amount to different jars.
3. Use your potions to cast some spells on friend or foe!!!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)