This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Harry Potter's Hot Butter Beer
Yield: 4 servings
- 3 C whole milk
- ¼ C unsalted butter room temp
- ¼ C brown sugar packed
- 1 bottler cream soda
- 1 box Butterscotch Instant Pudding
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp cayenne
- Combine milk, butter, and brown sugar.
- Whisk to combine.
- Heat in microwave for 3 minutes.
- Remove from microwave.
- Whisk together until the butter is melted and sugar is dissolved.
- Add ½ bottle of the cream soda.
- Pour in the Butterscotch Instant Pudding.
- Add the vanilla, ginger, and cayenne.
- Whisk well to combine.
- Add the rest of the bottle of the cream soda.
- Pour into the crockpot to keep warm.
- (Crockpot is set on high then gradually lower it to keep the butterbeer warm.)
- Add whipping cream to the top of each cup of butterbeer.
- Drizzle butterscotch sauce on top of the whipped cream.
*If the butterbeer becomes too thick constantly stir it. *If it is too thick add 1 cup of whole milk. Stir to incorporate.