Make this Bailey’s mocha frappucino at home! It is soo good!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Bailey's Mocha Frappucino
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 cup strong black coffee - brewed and chilled
- 1/4 cup Bailey's Irish cream liquor
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 6-8 ice cubes
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Chocolate syrup for garnish
- Add all of the ingredients into a large blender and blend for 30 seconds or until all of the ice is crushed.
- Pour into your favorite serving glasses. Add a generous amount of whipped cream on top and drizzle with additional chocolate syrup.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.