This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure Policy.
Make this Bailey's mocha frappucino at home! It is soo good!
Bailey's Mocha Frappucino
- 1 cup strong black coffee - brewed and chilled
- ¼ cup Bailey's Irish cream liquor
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¼ cup Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 6-8 ice cubes
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Chocolate syrup for garnish
- Add all of the ingredients into a large blender and blend for 30 seconds or until all of the ice is crushed.
- Pour into your favorite serving glasses. Add a generous amount of whipped cream on top and drizzle with additional chocolate syrup.