This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure Policy.
Make super fun spider deviled eggs for a Halloween appetizer! Your guests will freak over them!
Spider Deviled Eggs
- 6 Eggs
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon White vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Yellow mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon Salt
- Black olives
- Smoked Spanish paprika for garnish
- Boil eggs then carefully peel the shell off.
- Cut the eggs in half and scoop out the yolk into a bowl.
- Mash the yolks and add the rest of the ingredients until smooth and combined.
- Spoon mixture into the egg shells and top with black olives. Cut thin slices to make the legs.
- Sprinkle paprika on top! Enjoy.