This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Here is a cute idea to make for your kiddos! Valentine heart graham crackers from scratch! Kids love graham crackers and all you need is a heart shape cookie cutter to do this instead of the regular square shapes. Nice treat that you could frost too!
You will need...
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour, plus more for working
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- ½ cup untoasted wheat germ
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened (2 sticks)
- ¾ cup packed light-brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons high-quality honey
You can find the instructions here for Martha Stewart's Homemade Graham Cracker recipe!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)