This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure Policy.
Here is a cute idea to make for your kiddos! Valentine heart graham crackers from scratch! Kids love graham crackers and all you need is a heart shape cookie cutter to do this instead of the regular square shapes. Nice treat that you could frost too!
You will need...
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour, plus more for working
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- ½ cup untoasted wheat germ
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened (2 sticks)
- ¾ cup packed light-brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons high-quality honey
You can find the instructions here for Martha Stewart's Homemade Graham Cracker recipe!