If you’re looking for a low carb, keto cookie to make…this is it! It’s not as crunchy as a normal peanut butter cookie but it still kills the craving and after they cool they set up!
3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup granular erythritol monkfruit, stevia, or swerve
- 1 egg
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend the granular erythritol in a blender or bullet to make a fine powder.
- Mix in the peanut butter and egg.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on parchment paper.
- Use a fork to make the cross marks.
- Bake 14-15 minutes until the edges get brown.
- Let cool for 20-30 minutes and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.