This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make your own dry italian seasoning mix at home! It is so easy and you can store it fresh.
Homemade Italian Seasoning Mix Recipe
Makes: 1.15oz or 33grams
- 1 Tablespoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- ½ Tablespoon red pepper flakes for heat*
- 2 tablespoons granulate dry garlic
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- If desired you may also add 1.5 teaspoon of dried parsley.
- Measure out the spices into a small container, stir until everything is well incorporated. Taste and if you’d like add more of any of the spices until you’re happy with the taste.
- Store the spice mixture in a cool and dark place for up to a couple of weeks for optimal freshness and taste.