This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure Policy.
In a pinch for some dry ranch seasoning mix? You can make it right at home with this homemade ranch recipe!
Homemade Ranch Seasoning Mix Recipe
- 1.5 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1.5 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1.5 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1.5 Tablespoon dill weed
- 2.5 Tablespoon dried parsley leaf
- 1 teaspoon dried chives optional
- Measure out the spices and use a spoon to stir everything until well mixed --alternatively simply add measured spices into a jar, close the jar tightly and shake until all of the ingredients are well combined. Taste and if you’d like add more of any of the spices until you’re happy with the taste.
- To make ranch dressing use ¼ cup of buttermilk, a ¼ cup of mayonnaise and 1.5 Tablespoons of the spice mixture. Stir everything until the spices are well incorporated into the buttermilk and mayonnaise. Allow to sit in the fridge for 10 minutes, taste and if you’d like add more of any of the ingredients until the taste is to your liking.
- Store the dry ranch dressing mixture in a cool and dark place for up to a couple of weeks for optimal freshness and taste.